Nadine Lustre is H&M’s first appointed Filipina Ambassadress. She is a Filipino actress, singer, and music video director and one of the most popular and most iconic among young Filipino artists. Famous for her beach-ready body and stunning physique, she collaborated with H&M to put together a swimsuit collection in her namesake.
H&M’s “Swim Essentials Selected by Nadine” Collection promotes Nadine Lustre’s values for body positivity and being true to one’s self. The special collection hit local H&M stores on March 14 and consists of over 40 swim pieces for all body types. The collection by the company’s first Filipina promoter includes bikinis and one-piece swimsuits in solid colors and tropical prints great for summer. The pieces can be bought separately to match your own sizes and have fun mixing and matching.
If you are thinking of buying a swimwear from the collection, you must know your body type and skin tone to pick out complementing garments for you that will make you comfortable and lively. Nadine will not want anything more than for her fans to be confident in the beach, rocking a bikini she picked herself. Turning heads is just an added bonus.
We love each and every one from the collection but we would like to provide fans our Top 5 to make searching for a swimwear easier. We ranked Nadine’s Best Looks from the Swim Essentials Collection and picked the ones that are trendy, comfy and versatile. Here are our Top 5 Best Looks from H&M’s Selected by Nadine Lustre Collection.
- Nothing screams Beach Girl in this two-piece swimwear with its tropical print. The upper garment gives off a sexy look with its string straps but still gives the breasts support from its under band. The lower piece can be worn as a high rise or mid rise bottom. If you are confident and want to show off your thin waist and flat tummy, a two-piece garment is for you. The navy blue color gives off a sophisticated look but the print adds a summer feel to it. You can match these with solid colors to draw attention to the intimate areas you are proud of. Go for a black bottom if you want your upper body to have attention or a black top if you want to show off you bum. This is a great tip for Inverted Triangle body types and for Pear shape Ladies.
This swimwear ties with the first one above as they both have the same print and feel. This look is perfect for you if you want a summer feel but is not confident in wearing a two-piece because it hides tummy and waist fat. The spandex material of the fabric tucks in your fullness to give off an hourglass illusion and its surplice-wrap silhouette is great for most body types. You can also wear a high rise jean shorts or pants on top of it and use it as a body suit to vacation trips.
2. This two-piece swimwear looks great for ladies with wide waists or Apple body types. The top of this look provides so much support from the wide straps and the under band so it is perfect for those who have full breasts.
The V-neckline shows a bit of cleavage but draws the eyes to the shoulders. The wide straps make the shoulders slimmer. You need to wear silicon cover-ups or pasties for more coverage. The top is cute paired with high-rise shorts or jeans to wear them on trips asides the beach. The high-rise bottom piece tucks in the tummy and waist, creating an hourglass silhouette. Its side slits give off a classy but haughty look. The swimwear’s brick red color with warm tones complements the morena skin tone of Filipinas and goes well with the earthy hues of the beach.
3. This one-piece swimsuit is eye-catching with its vibrant yellow color which will suit those with warm skin tones. Its modern cutouts let you show your thin waist but tucks in your tummy and waist into a more flattering look.
Ladies with Rectangle body types will love this as it gives an illusion of a thin waist. It also shows off your slim shoulders and a bit of your cleavage as a hint of your flirtatiousness. The tied knot on the top of the strap gives off playful vibes. This swimsuit is perfect for those who want to get attention.
4. The next look is a classic two-piece swimwear perfect for Inverted Triangle body types, the athletic ladies usually. The thin straps of the top do not draw attention to broad shoulders. The hardware, the metallic part of the bikini, diverts eyes instead to the more flattering parts. It also gives off the illusion of wider hips along with the mid-rise bottom garment. The color again suits morena skin and the earthy tones of the beach. Pair it with a light cover-up like Nadine’s or a wrap skirt to give off mature vibes.
5. The last swimwear is a black high-rise bikini. This provides adequate support for the breasts from the straps and the under band. The slits on the side of the top makes the breasts look rounder and fuller. Make a statement with its deep V-neckline. The contrasting color of the under band and the waistband highlights your thin waist but the high-rise bottom tucks in the tummy and waist. Black is a classy and slimming color great for sophisticated ladies. Matching these with the printed swimsuits will make a great look.
There are plenty more swimwear we have not included but we hope you have the proper knowledge to pick out which swimsuit will flatter you the most. This collection is perfect for all body types from Hourglass to Rectangle ladies. Give your body a flattering look with these swimsuits. Have fun and mix and match these exclusive garments at the beach. Be comfortable, be happy and most of all be lustrous.