2016 has been a very fruitful year for many Filipino actresses, most especially Nadine Lustre. She fell in a wonderful relationship with co-star James Reid, got recognition for her singing and acting talents, and many more awards. She inspired us women to be fierce, competitive, and successful as much a woman can be. Here are ten main reasons why 2016 is Nadine’s Year.
1. From REEL to REAL: The best achievement is when it’s through the heart. JaDine has been officially in love since February 11, 2016.
2. Nadine and James filled the Araneta Coliseum on February 20, 2016 at their first major concert “Jadine In Love”.
3. This eventually led to two other successful world tours.
4. OTWOL (On the Wings of Love) became undoubtedly ABS CBN’s most awarded 2015-2016 series.
5. Back to back TV shows’ success! Tinangkilik ang Till I Met You (TIMY) sa loob at labas ng Pilipinas.
6. True Love wins – awards! James Reid and Nadine Lustre earned the Best Collaboration of the Year during the MOR Pinoy Music Awards 2016 on August 7, 2016.
7. Kudos to a phenomenal actress of her generation!
8. Beautiful, talented with a sweet voice? Yes, it’s Nadine Lustre! She bags 5 awards at the MYX Awards 2016.
9. And hell, sexy to the boot. Only the #3 Sexiest Woman of FHM in 2016
10. She rocked in making both solo and JaDine commercials – Ponds and Whisper (Solo); Nestle Yoghurt, Jollibee, and Yamaha Mio (JaDine) were her biggest commercial renewals in 2016.
BONUS: JaDine on the big screen via THIS TIME. We want more JaDine flicks this 2017!
While we know that Nadine Lustre has many other achievements on her belt during 2016, these are the best for us! We believe that she’ll reach higher heights in 2017 and beyond.